In this episode I chat with Bec Dillon-Hensby from Next Chapter Wealth about Money Health. Money is something that is at the forefronts of everyone’s minds, they want to make more, have more, do more with their money. And with money mindset being quite the buzz word these days I am so excited to be able to chat with a fellow ex-banker and numbers geek about the practical ways you can have a better relationship with money.
Because while it’s nice to think that if we wish on a start and meditate over a candle about earning six figures in our business…. those wishes are nothing without action and practical application. Which is what I love so much about Bec, that she is all about the mindset but she backs it up with real action taking that gets results.
We chat about:
- Some of the biggest challenges people are facing with their money
- How you can create some real goals around your money
- What steps to take to identify where your peaks and troughs are in your business and potential gaps in your cash flow
- Her thoughts on debt and if it’s damaging you
- How to spend without the guilt! (my personal favourite part of the interview)
And much more!
Listen in here
Get In Touch With Bec Here
My links to hang out with me more here
PLUS CHECK OUT THE SOCIAL COLLECTIVE!
The membership for small brands on small budgets to get the skills they need to master their socials for good.
Get up to 2 months FREE when you join for 12 months!
Want To Be Interviewed On The Podcast?
Fill in the form below or DM me on Insta @the__social__hub and let’s chat
Cause clearly chatting is something I am good at!