Thanks for purchasing your Instagram Stories Highlight Covers! Now we need to get down to how you download them and get them onto your Instagram…the fun part!
Firstly, watch these Instructional Videos on how to download your files from the ZIP included in your purchase to getting them onto your phone ready for Insta.
See the thing with Insta is that you have to do most of what you do from your phone, which is a PITA! But these quick vids will show you how it’s done.
BEFORE you get started can you please make sure you have an external drive you can upload the files to AND have the app for that drive on your phone.
I use Google Drive with this tutorial, if you have a Gmail address you can access this without having to subscribe to any other drives.
Otherwise Dropbox, OneDrive are both good alternate options that give you phone app access.
Now you can start heading over and downloading your files, if you are someone who still needs a step by step then below is a written format of the steps for you.
Have fun and make sure if you have any questions to just ask, if you haven’t already join the FREE Facebook Group it is one of the easiest ways to find me!
- Down the ZIP File to your laptop or desktop
- Open the files and select the ones you wish to use
- BEST PRACTICE is to set up a Folder in your Drive so they are kept all in one place
- Then drag and drop your images in, or add them manually from inside the Drive itself (drag and drop is much easier)
- Then head to your phone app, select the images and add them to your camera roll
- Open Instagram and start creating your albums or editing the existing ones you have!
- If you are editing them in Canva with the Transparent PNG’s then once you save the images to your desktop follow the steps from 2-6