In this episode, I interview one of my OG business buds and also one of my very first clients Nat Welfare from The Collab Hub.
An entrepreneur with 2 successful businesses, Nat and I first met through her business SodaPop and then again we worked on her strategy for The Collab Hub together. This business was born through her own experience, challenges and passion for the value and impact collaboration can have for a small business.
Not to mention her desire to help people to maximise their collaborative efforts and not make some of the mistakes that alot of small businesses make when creating collab strategies. Which can lead to lost time, money and growth that isn’t aligned to their business objectives or brand.
We chat about:
- Why Nat is so passionate about collaboration and how it’s helped her grow her businesses
- What are some of the mistakes that people make when collaborating without a strategy
- What are some of the strategies that you can put into place to maximise your collabs and get the right alignment and value exchange
- Some examples of successful collabs that Nat has been a part of or seen with The Collab Hub since it’s launch
- How to pitch to someone you don’t know about a potential collab
And much more!
Listen in here and find the ways you can connect with Nat below
CONNECT WITH NAT HERE
Remember to check out the Collab x Social Event if you are Brisbane or GC based.
Want To Be Interviewed On The Podcast?
Fill in the form below or DM me on Insta @the__social__hub and let’s chat
Cause clearly chatting is something I am good at!