In this episode, I interview Brodi Rose from Brodi Rose Creative Co about the topic of your brand. We often hear in the marketing world that your brand is more than your logo but for a lot of new and small business owner out there this concept can get lost on you.
With so much emphasis on the design, there are other elements of your brand identity that get lost and it’s so important as a small business to have real clarity of those things. So you can connect with your ideal client faster and more effectively, it can even impact right down to the prices that you charge for your product or service.
Whether you are DIY’ing your branding or you have a strong understanding of your brand this episode has something in it for you so you can keep building that brand identity online.
We chat about:
- What is in a brand and what are the elements you need clarity on
- Where does this fit in your overall marketing strategy
- How can your branding help you engage your ideal client faster
- Some examples of good and not so good brand identities
- Tips for branding DIY-ers (guess what I am a branding DIY-er so it IS possible to do it yourself!)
And much more! Plus a few laughs and from 2 good old gals from the country havin a chin wag on modern technology *insert all the lols*
Listen in here
Follow Brodi and connect with her here
Brodi’s free download and ah-mazing offer here
Other links Brodes said would be good for you to have
My links to hang out with me more here
Want To Be Interviewed On The Podcast?
Fill in the form below or DM me on Insta @the__social__hub and let’s chat
Cause clearly chatting is something I am good at!