In this episode, I interview Alana Mevissen, an award winning Hair & Makeup Artist in Australia who has built her entire brand and business on social media.
The thing I love about Alana’s story is that she hasn’t used any sales funnels, paid advertising or even email marketing, she did it all with the power of Facebook & Instagram. Which is UNHEARD OF these days.
With an audience of over 18,000 that she grew organically and authentically, there is not a bought follower or sneaky tactic in sight in what she has done and this has translated into a successful brand, business and lifestyle for her and her family.
Oh and she is one of my longest term friends, we were even pregnant with our daughters at the same time!
We chat about:
- Why growing organically and authentically was so important to her
- The journey of organic growth and using socials as your only marketing tool
- The importance of being someone that is real and someone your audience can trust
- How she translated her success on socials into real clients
- How she has successfully integrated working as a product influencer in her niche to add value to her audience
And much more! Plus a few laughs and Alana & Stacey-isms thrown in for good measure.
Listen in here
Follow Alana and connect with her here
My links to hang out with me more here
Want To Be Interviewed On The Podcast?
Fill in the form below or DM me on Insta @the__social__hub and let’s chat
Cause clearly chatting is something I am good at!