Jenn Donovan is a Property Law Specialist turned Retailer turned Marketing Mentor, Speaker & Coach and she is SUPER passionate about the platform LinkedIn.
Now hand on heart, I DO NOT utilise this platform enough. Mostly because I am so busy over on Facebook & Instagram I haven’t needed to. But after some digging on the stats of LinkedIn I was SO impressed I knew I needed to get this episode out to you….. just to find a guest.
Then in walked Jenn with her passion and know how of how to master this powerful platform.
And being another country girl (just like me) you could say her and I are like the jam & cream to your scones.
So join us as these 2 country girls chew the fat about LinkedIn.
In this episode we talk about
- Some of the LinkedIn stats that you cannot ignore as a B2B business looking at using this platform
- How content works on this platform & how it differs to the big 2 (Facebook & Instagram)
- How connections work and how you can find new people to connect with
- Jenns best strategies for connecting directly with people on the platform and building relatioships
- Jenns best tips for getting started with LinkedIn even if you have never used it before
And much more!
Listen in here
Connect more with Jenn here
My links to hang out with me more here
Want To Be Interviewed On The Podcast?
Fill in the form below or DM me on Insta @the__social__hub and let’s chat
Cause clearly chatting is something I am good at!